Name:
Grammarly
Link:
Image:
Type of Learning:
Grammarly can fall under the analyze, evaluate, and create parts of Bloom’s Taxonomy. Grammarly falls under the analyze and evaluate parts of Bloom’s Taxonomy because it challenges writers to think about the possible edits that they can make to their writing. Grammarly can also fall under the create part of Bloom’s Taxonomy because with Grammarly Go students can use it to help generate ideas or parts of their writing.
Type of Learning Experience:
Grammarly mostly falls under the verbal and visual symbols parts of Dale’s Cone of Experience. This is because Grammarly encourages students to take a deeper look at their writing. It challenges students to think about their word choice, conciseness, and engagement with the audience.
Description of Participation:
I used Grammarly to edit a Remind message that I was going to send to parents for our class field trip. It gave multiple suggestions on what I could do to improve my message. For example, it gave suggestions on how to make my message clearer and how to make it more personable.
