Generative AI Tool #3: Runway ML

Runway ML Logo

Name:

Runway ML

Link:

https://runwayml.com/ 


Images:

AI generated image for lyrics from Love In the Dark

AI Generated image for lyrics from Rewrite the Stars








AI Generated Image from words I used to describe fall.












Type of Learning:

Runway ML falls under the apply and create parts of Bloom’s Taxonomy because it can generate images and videos based on text, images, or other videos. Students can use it to bring their ideas to life by typing prompts for the AI work with. 


Type of Learning Experience: 

Runway ML gives students the opportunity to learn through visual symbols, still pictures, motion pictures, and exhibits. This is because students can use Runway ML to create images or videos that fulfill the prompts that they give. Then, these images or videos can be shared/displayed for other students to view. 


Description of Participation:

I used Runway ML to generate three different images. The first two were from song lyrics because I was curious to see if it could bring these lyrics to life The last image was just generated from some words that describe my favorite things about fall.